SLM Family Pose Pack



This pack was made for SIMplified Living Magazine's Issue 6. Nik, [RAwr2019] the Editor, asked me to create a family pack for this coming issue [due to be released around December/January]. This pack includes 3 Adult poses [one was used for the teen], 2 child poses, and 1 toddler pose. Though this pack is meant to be used as a family portrait, some of the poses can be used on their own or with other poses. The pose tags are included with the download and the poses DO appear on the pose list. Enjoy!


Pose List:


If there are any problems downloading this pack, please let me know.

Also, for anyone who's interested in reading SLM, click their banner below :D







4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you :D I've been looking for some good family poses sets!! I can stop looking now!!!

觸手無敵強 said...

Oh! Link is dead......Let me sad ... cry ~

pepper090889 said...

I think there's a problem with Mediafire at the moment. When I click the link, it gives me an oops page, but after the 5 second countdown it directs to the download.

Jen said...

These are great, thank you! :)

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com