Updating


Hey guys! I ask that you please bear with me for a while as I update some of the older posts on my blog. I'm redoing the layout and things are a bit messy at the moment. If some of the links are down, they'll be fixed soon, but if you'd like it to move along faster, feel free to post a comment on the post that needs the link[s] fixed and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

I apologize for any inconvenience. I promise to have some new content posted as soon as I get everything organized and can finally start creating again. I've also got a few more older items to post that I never released outside of my site and other things I never got around to releasing there or anywhere else.

Also, I'll be doing another pose request pack soon, so if you'd like to suggest or request some poses, do not hesitate to post in this thread. I'm hoping to get at least ten poses for the request pack. If there are way more ten I will go through and pick my favorites and save the rest for a future request pack. If there are only a few over I may do all of them.

Patterns. If you have any requests for patterns or pattern pack themes, feel free to let me know. I'd love to hear what you guys would like to see and I'll try my best to get some great patterns made for you guys!

That's all for now. Please comment below and let me know what you guys would like to see from me.

No comments:

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com