Tumblr 300 Followers Gift



This is a thank you gift for 300 Tumblr followers! You guys are awesome! Thank you so much for following my simblog!

They are just random design I found around the internet. If I get a chance I'll try to see if I can find the links to all of the ones I used. Keep scrolling for the second part of this gift and downloads!

Some new posters for your Sims! It is an edited version of the posters that comes with Get Together. I exported the mesh so it is base game compatible. Please let me know if you are having any problems with it in game.

These are in their own swatch. There are twenty two recolors. If you have any questions, feel free to post below. Please report any broken links or problems you may be having with the download.

The patterns used were found on Google and Pinterest.





I also made a version for Kids rooms and nurseries. Some of them will also work for older Sims or other rooms in the house.




TOU:
*Feel free to make and upload recolors for this mesh. It's an EA mesh, so do with it what you will.
*Please do not include these recolors in your own uploads. 

Enjoy!

Random Posters

Random Kids Posters



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is this for ts3 or ts4?

pepper090889 said...

Sorry! I didn't get a notification for this comment. These are for The Sims 4.

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com